Jan de Grave / Director - Communications.
European Beer Day @ World Expo 2015 - Working for Growth: What Role for Beer and Brewers?
Working for Growth: What Role for Beer and Brewers?
Friday 19 June 2015 @ Milan Expo
10:00 Arrival at Expo
10:15 Welcome Coffee at the EU Pavilion
11:15 Working for Growth – What Role for Beer and Brewers?
Venue: CIBUS-Federalimentare Pavilion
A debate moderated by Olly Wehring, Editor, Just-Drinks
- Alberto Frausin, President, AssoBirra
- Demetrio Carceller, President, The Brewers of Europe
11:25 Beer and a Balanced Lifestyle
- Corina-Aurelia Zugravu, MD, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest
- Jean-François van Boxmeer, CEO, Heineken
- Renate Sommer MEP, Member of the EP ENVI Committee, EP Beer Club Chair
12:10 Brewers and the EU Growth Agenda
- Louis-Marie Bouthors, Trade/Economic Affairs Manager, European Commission
- Lasse Aho, Managing Director, Olvi Oyj
- Jonathan Neame, Chief Executive, Shepherd Neame Ltd
- Edwin Calleja, Member of the EESC Consultative Committee for Industrial Change
12:55 Beer, Brewers, Research and Innovation
- Daniele Rossi, Vice-chairman of the Board, European Technology Platform Food for Life
- Leonardo Di Vicenzo, Chief Executive, Birra del Borgo
- Michele Contel, Secretary General, Osservatorio sui Giovani e l’Alcool